DAILY BULLETIN WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
- 1st 8:56-9:46
- 2nd 9:49-10:39
- 3rd 10:42-11:32
- 4th 11:35-12:25
- 5th 12:28-1:18
- 6th 1:21-2:11
- 7th 2:14-3:04
THE SCHOOL STORE IS NOW OPEN! School Store Hours are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday ~ Morning 7:30-8:00 and Afternoon 3:10 – 3:30
- Wednesday ~ Morning, 7:30 – 8:00 ~ NO After School Hours
STAFF and STUDENTS:
- Please remember that all clubs are inactive at the beginning of the year until current club paperwork is received by the SA office. Once we receive your paperwork, we will notify you that your club is approved and you can begin meetings. Club forms can be found at this link:
- https://sites.google.com/philasd.org/chs-student-association/home/useful-forms-for-clubs?authuser=2 see Ms. Cervantes or the SA Officers for any questions.
- Please support CHS Athletics and share free 15% off Modell’s coupons. Valid through October 10, 2019. https://centralhs.philasd.org/athletics/chs-athletic-team-pages/girls-junior-varsity-basketball/
- The Discipline Office is in need of office aides. Students will receive community service. Speak with Mr. Julien in Room 139 or email him at email@example.com if you are interested.
- If you like speaking, acting, writing, problem-solving, or want to improve at any of those skills, stop by the Spain Conference Center afterschool to hear what mock trial can offer you.
- Anyone can participate, you’ll learn a lot about the law and it looks great on a college resume!
- There are no commitments or prior knowledge necessary! (Snacks will be included)
- Again, if you’re interested in Mock Trial, stop by the Spain Conference Center on Wednesday, September 11th after school.
- VOTER REGISTRATION TEAM TRAINING! Join us for a training with guests from SEAMAAC, voter registration professionals, and learn how to get Central Students registered for the November 5th election. Earn community service credit! Wednesday, September 11th, after school in Room 307.
- Are you interested in learning about art? We have an extensive collection of works here at Central, and there is an opportunity to earn your community service by helping with the care of these objects.
- We have also formed a partnership with professors and graduate students from University of the Delaware/Winterthur’s Art Conservation and Preservation program to support these efforts.
- Please come to an informational meeting after school on Thursday, September 12th in Room 8 to learn more.
- If you can’t attend the meeting, and you’re interested in participating, please email Ms. Keefe – (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Are you interested in architecture, construction and engineering? If so, there is an excellent opportunity for all grades to participate in onsite training at local architecture firms. To find out more about this year-long program, please report to Room 3, Mrs. Durkee’s room on Thursday, September 12th at 3:15pm.
- Any students interested in joining the wrestling team must attend a preseason meeting on Thursday, September 12th, after school in Room 244. No wrestling experience is required.
- Boys Lacrosse Team: There is a meeting for all returning and interested new players on Thursday, September 12th after school in Room 204. Mr. Innamarato