Subject Selection Process for the 2023-2024 School Year
Subject Selection is the process students go through each year to pick classes. Ms. Snyder, 11th Assistant Principal, oversees the process. Her email address is email@example.com. The process begins in January.
2023 Course Selection and Timeline
- Thursday, January 26th, 2023: Snyder posts subject selection information (“how to” presentation, subject selection guide etc.) on all CHS class Google Classrooms.
- Monday, January 30, 2023: 9th Grade Virtual Assembly (285)
- Monday, February 6, 2023: 10th Grade Virtual Assembly (284)
- Monday, February 13, 2023: 11th Grade Virtual Assembly (283)
Monday, February 20-February 27, 2023*
- Students select classes via the Student Portal on Infinite Campus
- Snyder will host virtual drop-ins during advisory
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 and Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Snyder will host an afternoon drop in session in the auditorium
Credits required for grade promotion:
- 10th grade—5 credits
- 11th grade—11 credits
- 12th grade—17.5 credits
- Graduation—23.5 credits
HOW TO SELECT SUBJECTS:
Review the Google Slides Presentation on how to complete Subject Selection.