DAILY BULLETIN TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
- Advisory 8:00-8:53
- 1st 8:56-9:46
- 2nd 9:49-10:39
- 3rd 10:42-11:32
- 4th 11:35-12:25
- 5th 12:28-1:18
- 6th 1:21-2:11
- 7th 2:14-3:04
THE SCHOOL STORE IS NOW OPEN! School Store Hours are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday ~ Morning 7:30-8:00 and Afternoon 3:10 – 3:30
Wednesday ~ Morning, 7:30 – 8:00 ~ NO After School Hours
STAFF and STUDENTS:
- Please support CHS Athletics and share free 15% off Modell’s coupons. Valid through October 10, 2019. https://centralhs.philasd.org/athletics/chs-athletic-team-pages/girls-junior-varsity-basketball/
- The Discipline Office is in need of office aides. Students will receive community service. Speak with Mr. Julien in Room 139 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- If you like speaking, acting, writing, problem-solving, or want to improve at any of those skills, stop by the Spain Conference Center afterschool to hear what mock trial can offer you.
- Anyone can participate, you’ll learn a lot about the law and it looks great on a college resume!
- There are no commitments or prior knowledge necessary! (Snacks will be included)
- Again, if you’re interested in Mock Trial, stop by the Spain Conference Center on Wednesday, September 11th after school.
- VOTER REGISTRATION TEAM TRAINING! Join us for a training with guests from SEAMAAC, voter registration professionals, and learn how to get Central Students registered for the November 5th election. Earn community service credit! Wednesday, September 11th, after school in Room 307.
- Are you interested in learning about art? We have an extensive collection of works here at Central, and there is an opportunity to earn your community service by helping with the care of these objects.
- We have also formed a partnership with professors and graduate students from University of the Delaware/Winterthur’s Art Conservation and Preservation program to support these efforts.
- Please come to an informational meeting after school on Thursday, September 12th in Room 8 to learn more.
- If you can’t attend the meeting, and you’re interested in participating, please email Ms. Keefe – (mailto: email@example.com )
- Costume design club will start up on Tuesday, September 10th right after school in Room 3 with Mrs. Durkee.
- Any students interested in joining the wrestling team must attend a preseason meeting on Thursday, September 12th, after school in Room 244. No wrestling experience is required.
- Boys Lacrosse Team: There is a meeting for all returning and interested new players on Thursday, September 12th after school in Room 204. Mr. Innamarato