DAILY BULLETIN THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2019
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
SEPTEMBER 5, 2019
- Advisory 8:00-8:53
- 1st 8:56-9:46
- 2nd 9:49-10:39
- 3rd 10:42-11:32
- 4th 11:35-12:25
- 5th 12:28-1:18
- 6th 1:21-2:11
- 7th 2:14-3:04
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK
- 9/6~3pm~ Lancers Football take on Springside Chestnut Hill~HOME GAME
School Store Hours: TBA
STAFF and STUDENTS:
- Come out to support your Varsity Football Lancers for our home game Friday, September 6 at 3pm as we take on Chester High. Juniors and Seniors just present your ID for free admission. 9th and 10th graders pay $3. Enter at the gate on Broad and Somerville.
- Also please support CHS Athletics and share free 15% off Modell’s coupons. Valid through October 10, 2019. https://centralhs.philasd.org/athletics/chs-athletic-team-pages/girls-junior-varsity-basketball/
- Any student interested in joining the Central Robotics Team should attend a meeting Monday, September 9th after school in the Auditorium. Opportunities include mechanical design machining, programming, mentoring, fundraising, photography, and video production. No experience required. See Mr. Johnson (science dept.) with questions.
- JOIN THE VOTER REGISTRATION TEAM! Our goal is to get every eligible Central voter to the polls. Come to our first meeting and find out how to register your peers, launch a social media campaign, and earn community service credit: Thursday, September 5th, in Room 307.
- New 1 subject college ruled notebooks for sale for $2. See Mr. Palazzolo in room 210 before/after school or during 4th and 5th periods.