DAILY BULLETIN TUESDAY APRIL 23, 2019
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
APRIL 23, 2019
SCHEDULE: REGULAR SCHEDULE
- Homeroom 8:00-8:53
- 1st Period 8:56-9:46
- 2nd Period 9:49-10:39
- 3rd Period 10:42-11:32
- 4th Period 11:35-12:25
- 5th Period 12:28-1:18
- 6th Period 1:21-2:11
- 7th Period 2:14-3:04
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK
- 4/23-8:00-Holocaust Assembly, 9:00-Holocaust Symp.
- 4/24-8:00-278 Assembly
- 4/25-7:00-Blood Drive
School Store Hours: MWF 7:30-7:55 AM and 3:10-3:30 PM
Submit information for the DAILY BULLETIN before 11:30 am. Please include DATES and TIME. Send email to Linda Kolsky, Office Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). REFER TO DAILY BULLETIN on centralhigh.net for more information.
- Congratulations to Karen Wong (278) and Maddie Mast (278) for winning The Stock Market Game! They made over $15,000 (virtual) dollars thanks to their savvy investing and finished first out of 168 competing teams citywide. They also finished seventh out of 1,489 portfolios statewide. Bill Graham (4/23)
- There is a NEW EXHIBITION of student PHOTOGRAPHY on display along the MAIN HALLWAY.
These works will be on display April 12th – May 2nd. We hope you enjoy the show!! (5/2) Ms. A. Keefe
- Support our athletic department fundraiser: 15% off all purchases at all Tri State Modell’s stores until 4/25. Link here: https://centralhs.philasd.org/athletics/chs-athletic-team-pages/girls-junior-varsity-basketball/ Health and Physical Education R. Johns (4/25)
- Celebrating Central Auction, the Central Home & School’s largest fundraiser takes place on May 11 from 6-10 pm. Tickets are $65, and all money raised goes directly back to supporting the school. It’s being held at Penns Landing Caterers, 1301 S. Columbus Blvd. Visit the auction website (link found on the Central HSA website) to purchase tickets or donate. Thanks for your support! H&S (5/10)
- No checks are permitted for any payment after we return from Spring break – cash or money order only. A. Donato