DAILY BULLETIN FRIDAY APRIL 12, 2019
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
APRIL 12, 2019
SCHEDULE: REGULAR SCHEDULE
- Homeroom 8:00-8:32
- 1st Period 8:35-9:02
- 2nd Period 9:05-9:32
- 3rd Period 9:35-10:02
- 4th Period 10:05-10:32
- 5th Period 10:35-11:02
- 6th Period 11:05-11:32
- 7th Period 11:35-12:02
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK
- 4/12-Half Day Prof. Development – Dismissal at 12:02 12:30-282 Language Placement Test (12:30-1:45, Math Placement Test (2-3:45)
School Store Hours: MWF 7:30-7:55 AM and 3:10-3:30 PM
Submit information for the DAILY BULLETIN before 11:30 am. Please include DATES and TIME. Send email to Linda Kolsky, Office Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). REFER TO DAILY BULLETIN on centralhigh.net for more information.
- Job Opportunity – 281 Class Sponsor – See job opportunity board – Deadline 4/15/19. Administration
- Support our athletic department fundraiser: 15% off all purchases at all Tri State Modell’s stores until 4/25. Link here: https://centralhs.philasd.org/athletics/chs-athletic-team-pages/girls-junior-varsity-basketball/ Health and Physical Education R. Johns (4/25)
- GIRL’S SOCCER: Any Girl interested in playing soccer next year, MUST attend a meeting on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
We will meet on Tuesday April 16, 2019 during HOMEROOM at 8:20 AM in Room# 51. ALL RETURNING PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING. Any questions please see Mr. Johns. R. Johns (4/16)
- Congratulations to the thirteen Central students who will be receiving an award for their artwork in the School District of Philadelphia’s Young Artists exhibition. The reception and award ceremony will take place on Friday, April 12th from 4 – 6 PM. All are welcome to attend!
- Congrats to Dru Shepler (280), Cordell Singleton (278), Zachary Cheatham (279), Christina Lao (278), Amelia Jeong (281), Layla Smith (280), Madolin Mast (278), Taylor Viz (278), Bry Estupinan (278), Annalisa Quinn (279), Jessica Mark (278), Anny Zhuo (278), and Estelle Guillot (280) A. Keefe (4/12)
- Celebrating Central Auction, the Central Home & School’s largest fundraiser takes place on May 11 from 6-10 pm. Tickets are $65, and all money raised goes directly back to supporting the school. It’s being held at Penns Landing Caterers, 1301 S. Columbus Blvd. Visit the auction website (link found on the Central HSA website) to purchase tickets or donate. Thanks for your support! H&S (5/10)
- No checks are permitted for any payment after we return from Spring break – cash or money order only. A. Donato