DAILY BULLETIN MONDAY JANUARY 28, 2019
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
JANUARY 28, 2019
SCHEDULE: REGULAR BELL
1st Period 8:56-9:46
2nd Period 9:49-10:39
3rd Period 10:42-11:32
4th Period 11:35-12:25
5th Period 12:28-1:18
6th Period 1:21-2:11
7th Period 2:14-3:04
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK
- 1/28-7:00-Football Team Bake Sale, 8:00-279 Ring Ceremony in Aud.
- 1/29-8:00-Central Has Talent 278 Assembly
- 1/30-Report Card Dist., 8:00-College Prep Talk in Aud. 280/281, 3:00-Debate Match #9
- 1/31-Early Dism. 12:05, Parent Conf. 12:30-3:00
- 2/1-Early Dism. 12:05, Parent Conf. 12:30-3:00, 8:00-279 Assembly Dress Reh. AASU
School Store Hours: MWF 7:30-7:55 AM and 3:10-3:30 PM
Submit information for the DAILY BULLETIN before 11:30 am. Please include DATES and TIME. Send email to Linda Kolsky, Office Secretary (email@example.com). REFER TO DAILY BULLETIN on centralhigh.net for more information. Thanks.
- Any Girl interested in joining the Badminton team must attend a meeting on Thursday January 31, 2019 at 12:15 PM in Room # 51. Mr. Johns (1/31)
- Artworks by students in the Art 2 courses will be exhibited along main corridor January 14th – 31st.
- We hope you take a few moments to enjoy the work. Ms. A. Keefe (1/31)
- “The Central-THON committee and the National Honor Society are holding their annual Book-Drive for the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Reach Out and Read program from Wednesday, January 9 through Friday, February 8. New and gently used books for newborns through 10 year olds can be dropped-off in room 211. Thank you for your support.” Mr. E. Drago (2/8)