DAILY BULLETIN FRIDAY NOVEMBER 16, 2018
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
NOVEMBER 16, 2018
SCHEDULE: REGULAR BELL
1st Period 8:56-9:46
2nd Period 9:49-10:39
3rd Period 10:42-11:32
4th Period 11:35-12:25
5th Period 12:28-1:18
6th Period 1:21-2:11
7th Period 2:14-3:04
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK
11/16-7:00 OTAKU, 8:00 Homecoming Assem., 7:00 p.m-Home Dance@Inn at Penn 7-11
School Store Hours: MWF 7:30-7:55 AM and 3:10-3:30 PM
Submit information for the DAILY BULLETIN before 11:30 am. Please include DATES and TIME. Send email to Linda Kolsky, Office Secretary (email@example.com). REFER TO DAILY BULLETIN on centralhigh.net for more information. Thanks.
NOTES FROM THE NURSES
Give Kids Sight Day is THIS Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Individuals ages 17 and under who have not had or have not passed a vision screening are qualified to attend this FREE eye care event! You must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. For more information, please come to the nurses’s office or visit www.pccy.org/sightday. L. Coakley, RN/R. Abary, CRNP
- ATTENTION ALL TEACHERS: Due to regulatory changes $100.00 teacher allotments are due back to me no later than 12/4/18. A. Donato
- Community Service Opportunity @ CHS! “Operation Christmas Child”
- – Bring a *packaged and new* toy, school supplies such as notepads, pencils, erasers, new teddy bears, new shirts, children’s books, toothbrushes, etc.
- *NO LIQUIDS OR FOODS! MAKE SURE THE ITEMS FIT IN AN AVERAGE SHOEBOX SIZE!*
- *1 hour of community service for every 3 items you bring.
- ** The supplies will be collected in room 013. Tape your name and book number on a index card to gifts!
- * You can include a card, or write a message for the box! Bring your own shoebox to decorate or use one provided
- *** Hours also provided for help packaging on Thursday & Friday 11/15 & 16 in room 013.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org G. Cohen (11/16)
- PIAA forms and medicals are due for Girls Basketball V&JV. Hand in this week to either Coach Wesley in 204 or Coach Weiss in room 50 during homeroom. Coach Weiss (11/19)
- Any student interested in joining the Central bowling teams, should see MR. JOHNS in Rm# 060 in the gym. Please note, Central has both, Boys’ and Girls’ bowling teams. Our season will begin in December. R. Johns (11/30)
- COUNSELING CORNER:
- Please continue to check the list of daily college representative visits through the link on the home page of CHS website.