DAILY BULLETIN THURSDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2018
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
NOVEMBER 8, 2018
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK:
11/8-8:00-279 Honor Roll Assem., 12:02 Dismissal, Conf.-12:30-3:00, 5-7
11/9-7:00-AASU Bake Sale, 8:00-280 Honor Roll Assem., 12:02 Dism.
School Store Hours: MWF 7:30-7:55 AM and 3:10-3:30 PM
Submit information for the DAILY BULLETIN before 11:30 am. Please include DATES and TIME. Send email to Linda Kolsky, Office Secretary (email@example.com). REFER TO DAILY BULLETIN on centralhigh.net for more information. Thanks.
- The Jewish Student Union invites all Students staff and faculty are invited/ encouraged to submit letters of condolence, sympathy, and/or support to the families and to the Tree of Life synagogue community. Note paper is available for your use and your thoughts may be dropped in the yellow box located in the Barnwell Library through next Tuesday, November 13. J.R. Lobron (11/13)
- Any student interested in joining the Central bowling teams, should see MR. JOHNS in Rm# 060 in the gym. Please note, Central has both, Boys’ and Girls’ bowling teams. Our season will begin in December. R. Johns (11/30)
- COUNSELING CORNER:
- Upcoming College Planning Events:
- HBCU Fair – Wednesday, 11/14 @ SDP
- Please continue to check the list of daily college representative visits through the link on the home page of CHS website.