DAILY BULLETIN MONDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2018
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
NOVEMBER 5, 2018
SCHEDULE: REGULAR BELL
1st Period 8:56-9:46
2nd Period 9:49-10:39
3rd Period 10:42-11:32
4th Period 11:35-12:25
5th Period 12:28-1:18
6th Period 1:21-2:11
7th Period 2:14-3:04
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK
- 11/6-Election Day – No Students
- 11/7-7:00 CIA Bake Sale, 8:00-278 Honor Roll Assem., 3:00 Debate
- 11/8-8:00-279 Honor Roll Assem., 12:04 Dismissal, Conf.-12:30-3:00, 5-7
- 11/9-7:00-AASU Bake Sale, 8:00-280 Honor Roll Assem., 12:04 Dism., 12:30-3:00 Conf.
School Store Hours: MWF 7:30-7:55 AM and 3:10-3:30 PM
Submit information for the DAILY BULLETIN before 11:30 am. Please include DATES and TIME. Send email to Linda Kolsky, Office Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). REFER TO DAILY BULLETIN on centralhigh.net for more information. Thanks.
- NOTES FROM THE NURSES: Our annual state mandated health screenings are about to begin! Therefore, health room hours will be strictly enforced. Any non-emergent condition sent to the nurse will be sent back to class and instructed to return during posted hours. These hours are from 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-2 p.m. as well as during advisory. As always, emergencies will be seen at ANY time during school hours. Thank you! Ms. L. Coakley, RN/Mr. R. Abary, CRNP (11/5)
- Any student interested in joining the Central bowling teams, should see MR. JOHNS in Rm# 060 in the gym. Please note, Central has both, Boys’ and Girls’ bowling teams. Our season will begin in December. R. Johns (11/30)
- COUNSELING CORNER:
- Upcoming College Planning Events:
- HBCU Fair – Wednesday, 11/14 @ SDP
- Please continue to check the list of daily college representative visits through the link on the home page of CHS website.