Seminar/Community Service (9th-12th)
Students earn a half credit per school year for community service. In order to receive the credit students must:
- Complete 30 service hours per year as described in our CS Guidelines.
- Complete a 3-paragraph reflection.
- Specifically describe the service performed.
- How did you help/improve your community?
- What challenges and learning opportunities did you experience?
Reflection papers are to be uploaded on Google Classroom using your School District account only. Everyone must sign up on Google Classroom with the code that your sponsors will provide.
If you have questions, please see your class sponsor (VanBuskirk, Zeserman, Horwits, or Drago).