Central High School Home School Association
The Central High School (CHS) Home & School Association (HSA) supports Central and its programs through membership and fundraising efforts. Every dollar raised by the Association, goes back to Central.
Membership in the CHS HSA is free! Membership brings many benefits such as access to the vibrant Central parent and guardian community including important CHS news, information, events and opportunities to get involved.
CHS HSA meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month, at 6:30 pm unless otherwise specified.
There are many ways to stay connected and informed about what’s going on at Central. Here are a few:
- PSD Infinite Campus https://sso.philasd.org/cas/login
- Central High School website https://centralhs.philasd.org/
- Google Classroom sign-up info will be provided by teachers
- Central HSA website https://centralhsa.org/
- HSA Google Group https://centralhsa.org/parents-list
IMPORTANT: Each parent/guardian who wants to receive updates, should individually complete this form.