Start here . . .
Instructions for New Students
Instructions for New Students to Central High School
All incoming students please print and complete the following *mandatory forms and bring them with you to the first day of school in the Fall.
*APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION OF CHILD TO SCHOOL (EH-40) Complete the entire two page document and it must be returned for every incoming student (public and private).
- *ADMISSION AFFIDAVIT-ACT 26-This is a two page document. Please read the first page, complete the second page and return with parent signature.
- * SUBJECT SELECTION SHEET FOR 9TH GRADE Carefully read the entire form. Parent signature is required. WORLD LANGUAGE COURSE SELECTION IS CRUCIAL.
- a. Students entering 10th and 11th grade please email your full name, current school and current courses (roster) to Ms. VanBuskirk, Assistant Principal. Her address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- * MEDICAL FORMS- Due on August 31, 2020
- * MEDIA RELEASE FORM – Please read carefully and complete.
- MATH TESTING – Testing will be conducted by Mr. Zak. Click here
- SUMMER ORIENTATION– Will be conducted virtually this year. Students will have to watch a short series of videos. More information will be released soon
- MANDATORY SUMMER READING REQUIREMENTS-Expectations and required readings for each grade level are outlined.
- MATH TESTING SAMPLE PROBLEMS-A series of practice problems are provided with the answers to help students prepare for the mandatory math assessment. DO NOT RETURN.
- A. Arthur Tracy Music Program-summer program (August)for all incoming students. This program is optional.
- FALL Sports Information
- Central Home and School Association: Become a VIP, Very Important Parent, at Central High School. Click here to join the Central High School Home and School Association. FREE!!
- MATH TESTING SAMPLE PROBLEMS-A series of practice problems are provided with the answers to help students prepare for the mandatory math assessment. DO NOT RETURN
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2020-2021