Welcome to Central High School!
New Student Orientation Forms and Information
We are very pleased to welcome your child(ren) to Central High School for the 2019-2020 school year. You are cordially invited to attend our orientation for new students and parents on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 5:45 PM. Everyone will assemble in our auditorium. This is a wonderful and informative evening ending with a tour of the school. Due to the size of our entering class, we must request that only one adult accompany a student. Please comply and be prompt.
MATH and WORLD LANGUAGE TESTING WILL TAKE PLACE as indicated below.
Date: Friday April 12, 2019
- World Language Testing 12:30-1:45PM Mandatory for students, who have had exposure to Latin, Mandarin, French, Spanish or Italian and want to continue in that language
- Math Placement Testing 2:00-3:45PM Mandatory for all incoming 9th grade students. Tenth and eleventh grade students should contact Mr. Zak at email@example.com or 215-400-3590 option 5.
Below is a quick review of the important information.
- Testing Information and practice math problems
- Summer Orientation Week on your assigned day – August 19-22, 2019
- A. Arthur Tracy Music Program
- CHS Home and School Registration
Mandatory forms to be completed and returned on April 2nd for admission and class roster to be finalized.
- Subject Selection Form
- Admission Affidavit – Act 26
Mandatory medical information due to the Nurse by September 6, 2019
- Information if student is a current School District of Philadelphia student
- Information if student is a current private, charter or parochial school student
IF YOUR CHILD DECIDES NOT TO ATTEND CENTRAL HIGH IN SEPTEMBER 2019, PLEASE INFORM CENTRAL IMMEDIATELY AT 215-400-3590 options 0 or 1
WELCOME TO CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL!!!