Welcome to Central High School! (updated 6/23/20)
New Student Orientation Forms and Information
- We will collect all paperwork for new students on the day we distribute books at Central (date to be announced).
- Student ID numbers and instructions (students new the District) to create online were emailed 8/12/20 to the email used on the application. Contact Mr. Innamarato (firstname.lastname@example.org) if did not receive this.
- On June 22, 2020, we mailed this letter to the parents of all students new to Central for this coming fall. Click here to see the letter.
- Need a Chromebook? You can pick up a loaner Chromebook at: (student ID number needed)
- Education Center at 440 N. Broad St., 1st floor lobby
- Fitzpatrick Annex Building (rear of Fitzpatrick Elementary) at 4101 Chalfont
- Dr.MLK High School at 6100 Stenton Ave
- All centers will be open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (excluding holidays).
- Need Internet? Click here for information
We are very pleased to welcome your child(ren) to Central High School for the 2020-2021 school year. While we are unable to connect in person before the start of classes, we have created a virtual orientation. Multiple members of our school community will be sharing important information for our incoming students and families. We have divided the videos into individual segments and will post them by August 14, 2020 on our school website. Each video contains valuable information about our school culture, from students, teachers, lead counselor, librarian, assistant principals and our athletic director. The goal is for you to become more comfortable and acquainted with our school.
You must complete the following two items by July 10, 2020. Due to rostering time requirements, this is a hard deadline and no extensions can be given. Please do this immediately!
- COURSE SELECTION: Please click here to select a World Language and Math Course (due July 10, 2020)
- MATH PLACEMENT TESTING INFORMATION: Please click her for Math Placement and Testing Information (action required by July 10, 2020.
The following is a quick guideline of the necessary forms you will see on our website:
- Testing Information and practice math problems
- Summer Orientation Week (now virtual!)
Mandatory forms to be completed and returned on March 31st for admission and class roster to be finalized.
- Subject Selection Form
- Admission Affidavit – Act 26
Mandatory medical forms are due to the Health Office by September 4, 2020.
IF YOUR CHILD DECIDES NOT TO ATTEND CENTRAL HIGH IN SEPTEMBER 2020, PLEASE INFORM CENTRAL IMMEDIATELY AT 215-400-3590 options 0 or 1
WELCOME TO CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL!!!